I, Luke, really want this website to shine. I want to be sharing as much information as possible about as many things as possible, and I want you to help me do this.
But why write for this site?
Writing for this site allows you to:
- Share what you know with anyone.
- You can gain exposure to your own site, or show off your social networks.
- The site is all set up. There is no work on your half, other than producing the content.
- If you are constantly producing good content, we will hook you up with your own account, allowing you to create content on a regular basis, and will mean more exposure for you.
What kind of posts are we looking for?
Really we are looking for anything. It could be Tech, News, Opinion, Design or something new. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Product Reviews
- Surprise us. Share something new, such as a new start up, website, service, etc.
- Show us how to do something, on whatever platform of your choice.
- Anything really. If it’s good, we will publish it.
As with anything that wishes to function properly, there are some rules for guest posting.
- It must be original, and not taken from elsewhere.
- Submitting a post does not guarantee it will be published.
- Your post must be well punctuated, with no spelling errors. Please check before submitting.
- We expect human decency. No swearing, foul language or offensive comments, you get the picture.
- Your post has a possibility to be edited or taken down. This will of course be kept to a minimum, and will be a last resort.
- You must not advertise your own product. If you wish to do so, please contact me.
Here are some tips on creating a compelling, high quality posts for the site.
- Good use of English.
- Type your post inside an app like Pages or Word. This will make sure you don’t make any silly spelling or punctuation mistakes.
- Proof-read it before submitting, and if possible have someone else read it.
- Assume people know nothing. Explain everything in clear, and simple detail, that anyone can understand.
- If you use images, make sure they are high-quality. Upload them to the likes of Flickr, then place their link in the post where you want them to go.
- Don’t worry about a featured image. I will throw one together to compliment your post.
- We aim not to create huge posts on the site, purely because we like concise and clear information. Try to keep them around the 300-400 mark. If you wish to go over this go ahead, it’s just a recommendation.
Submit your post
Please make sure you have read and followed the above, otherwise your post will not be published. If your post is to be published, you will be contacted again, asking for your social profiles, and short author description, so we may share them on the article.