So back in November 2011 I got myself a New keyboard. The Logitech K750. It is by far the best keyboard I have ever used. Below are two videos I made regarding the keyboard. First is the unboxing and the second is the full on review. If you don’t feel like watching the videos I have put a short ‘pros and cons’ at the bottom basically summing up what was discussed in the video.
- Full Sized Keyboard
- No batteries required.
- Charged by any form of light.
- Holds charge for long time when in total darkness.
- Incredibly thin.
- Logitech USB unifying receiver (meaning no blue-tooth required).
- Media keys can be reprogrammed.
- Comes in both black and white
- Mac versions also available
- No caps lock or num-lock indicator.
- Back legs feel as though they could break easily, though I have had no problems yet.
- A bit pricy, but it is standard keyboard.
- Takes up another USB port (No issue for me seeing I have about 28 of them).
Like the look of this keyboard? Get it here!